Caesars Rewards Bonus Offer
Caesars Rewards now has card linked offers available on their shopping portal called the Caesars Rewards Marketplace and they’re running a promotion offering 100 Tier Credits in additional to the Rewards Credits earned (read about the difference here) for anyone who who makes their first card linked offer purchase during the promo period. Caesars is advertising them as in store offers but in reality it’s just a card-linked offer shopping program. I also noticed recently that Exhale on Demand was added to most Card Linked Offer programs and thought it was a neat little way to spend a few dollars and earn a bunch of different types of rewards. It’s also a nice exercise to get in the habit of stacking so that you ensure you get max value for every dollar you spend. It’s also nice to see another way to earn additional Caesar rewards points on purchases. If you look at the Exhale on Demand site you can rent a video for $2.99 which should be enough to earn the bonus tier credits since there’s no minimum purchase amount specified.
Check out my new YouTube Channel and Please Subscribe 🙂
MUST READ: 2020 Caesars Rewards Guide (Plus Earning and Redeeming Tier Credits, Rewards Credits and Benefits)
Loyalty Program Rewards and Credit Card Earnings
Here’s a quick rundown of the offer and an example of the number of points you can earn. Of course it’s silly to do this unless you need the extra tier credits or unless you are actually planning on making a purchase at any of the eligible retailers. I plan on doing this for myself as well as a few friends whose accounts I manage just in case we are a few points short.
2.99 Purchase (let’s call it $3)
- World of Hyatt Credit Card Earnings:
- 30 Base Points
- 18 Bonus Points (WOH CC)
- 30 Caesars Rewards Credits
- 100 Caesars Tier Credits
- 3 AAdvantage Miles
There’s also a Sunbasket Offer which can be stacked with an Amex Offer for $20 back on $50 in spend. This one would earn up to 3700 AAdvantage Miles and 150 Caesars rewards credits (in addition to the tier credit bonus) plus Amex spend rewards. To learn more about this process check out these two posts.
- Travel Booking Basics: (30K Miles Up For Grabs) Stack Offers for Tons of Extra AA Miles
- American Airlines SimplyMiles is Better Than You Were Told
- To be eligible to receive this Offer, Participants must be:
- a. A verified Caesars Rewards member (membership is free, and Participants can join at any Caesars Rewards Center, online at https://www.caesars.com/program/, or via the Caesars Rewards mobile app); and
- b. At least 21 years of age (19 years of age for Canadian residents).
- 5. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- 6. Participants that make an eligible purchase during the Offer Period via Caesars Rewards Marketplace will receive a 100 Tier Credit bonus (“Bonus”).
- Participants must sign into the Caesars Rewards Marketplace, link a valid payment card, and make an eligible purchase at any Card-Linked Retailer with a linked card in the Caesars Rewards Marketplace. For more information and participating retailers, participants may visit https://www.caesarsrewardsmarketplace.com/en/how-it-works-instore.html.
- Participants will only receive one (1) Bonus, for their first verified purchase with a Caesars Rewards Marketplace Card-Linked Retailer, during the Offer Period.
- All credits received by Participants through this Offer will be Tier Credits only.
- Tier Credits will be posted to Participant’s account on or about Thursday, October 15, 2020.
- Tier Credit bonuses earned pursuant to this Offer do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings or qualify for a Daily Tier Credit bonus.