FTU Washington D.C.
In March, Frequent Traveler University is returning to Washington, DC. In connection with the Travel & Adventure Show, FTU will have a stage featuring informational speaker sessions plus a standalone FTU Advanced event on Sunday! Seminars like these are an awesome opportunity to meet fellow travelers and learn from some of your favorite award travel experts. I’ve learned a lot from all of these speakers over the last few years. Here’s the impressive expert lineup.
- Tiffany Funk, One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean & Nick Reyes, Frequent Miler
- Matthew Klint, Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Dia Adams, The Deal Mommy
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Mike Graziano, Keep Travel Hacking Great
- Tess Zhao, Delicate Revolt
- Rob Pegoraro, Tech Writer
- Bethany Walsh aka Yours truly, Bougie Miles
Any proceeds earned on my behalf from ticket sales are being donated to East Coast Canine Rescue which is an amazing charity run by amazing people who tirelessly work to save our four legged friends.
Here’s my affiliate link to BUY TICKETS (Use Code 2020 to save $10)
- WHEN – March 7-8th
- WHERE – Washington Convention Center, Hall C, rooms 152AB and 151AB, 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
- COST – $119 per ticket until 1/31/2020 (Must use code 2020) and $129 for tickets purchased after 1/31.
- Full Event Schedule
Events like this are where you make valuable connections and friendships with other people who love to travel and dig deep into the world of miles and points (aka other strange people who share our super nerdy hobby). You also tend to get the juiciest tips since you’re face to face. I’m so excited to be part of this event and hope to see you all there!
Hope To See You There!