Bougie Miles may receive commissions from certain affiliates. BougieMiles.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. BougieMiles.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
New Hilton Grand Vacations Offer
Today Hilton sent out a new Vacation offer for a 4 night/5 day stay plus 25,000 Hilton Honors points for $199. This is essentially a time share offer, you must attend a mandatory sales presentation while you’re there. After taxes it comes out to $223.
- Guests must book by June 30, 2019
- Choice of Orlando, Florida or Las Vegas, Nevada at a participating hotel within the Hilton portfolio of brands (valued at $175-$500/night).
- You have up to 12 months from purchase date to travel.
- Guests will receive 25,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points if package is purchased by June 30, 2019.
- Details of participation
- Mandatory two-hour sales presentation of Hilton Grand Vacations
Also Check Out: Should you Buy Points or Pay Cash for your Next Hotel Stay?
I’ve received an offer like this in the past but I don’t remember there being so many bonus points. If you’re interested in a stay in Vegas or Orlando and don’t mind the presentation this is definitely an awesome price. I wish I knew which properties the offer included, that would make it much easier to decide if the offer were worth it.
Leave a Reply