If you’re not a Marriott Bonvoy member, head over to the Offer page and register via this link
- Click the link above to create a new Marriott Bonvoy account and complete the form on the left side of the page.
- Enter the number provided by FC when asked for your email address, which will automatically forward to the email address you have set in your FoundersCard profile.
- The “member number” on this form is referencing your Marriott Bonvoy™ member number.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
- You must click the “CONFIRM” link in this email to complete the enrollment process. (Check your Spam/Junk folders if it does not arrive in your inbox within 10 minutes of completing the form.)
If You’re Already a Marriott Bonvoy Member
- Register for the promotion by clicking this link to enroll with your existing Marriott Bonvoy account by completing the form on the right side of the page.
- Enter the number provided by FC when asked for your email address, which will automatically forward to the email address you have set in your FoundersCard profile. (The “member number” on this form is referencing your Marriott Bonvoy member number.)
It’s nice to see Founderscard Offer a Marriott Status Challenge that leads to a status that actually means something. I am pretty happy with Founderscard so far and I will definitely consider making use of this perk. If you can take advantage, this is a great benefit! Platinum status has valuable benefits including:
- 50% bonus points on stays
- Platinum Elite Welcome Gift
- Lounge access
- 4 p.m. Late Checkout
- Complimentary enhanced in-room internet access
- Enhanced Room Upgrade, including select suites (based on availability)
- Guaranteed room type