Hyatt Promo Bonus AA Miles
Hyatt Promo Bonus AA Miles: How to Register
- Book a qualifying stay and stay between November 11, 2020 and April 4, 2021
- Earn 1,000 bonus miles per qualifying night in addition to the rewards you already earn.
Currently the Bonus Journey’s Promo is offering triple bonus points at Ziva and Zilara Brands and Quadruple bonus Points for World Of Hyatt Credit Card members and this will stack with the bonus 1,000 American Airlines per night at these same brands.
To be eligible for this promotion, you must:
- Be a World of Hyatt member,
- Be an AAdvantage member, and
- Register for the offer between November 11, 2020 and April 4, 2021 prior to your stay in order to earn the bonus points. Offer valid for qualifying stays between November 11, 2020 to April 4, 2021 (“Offer Period”) at participating Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara hotels.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this Offer, regardless of the number of rooms paid under the same account number
- All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Guest must enter a valid AAdvantage membership number at time of registration and pay an Eligible Rate. Member must choose either World of Hyatt Base Points or AAdvantage miles as their base earning.
- If a member selects to earn World of Hyatt Base Points at check-in, member will receive 1,000 bonus miles per night in addition to World of Hyatt Base Points earned. If member chooses to earn AAdvantage miles at check-in, they will receive the ongoing benefit of 500 AAdvantage miles per stay in additional to the 1,000 bonus miles per night as part of the Offer during the Offer Period.
- A maximum of 30,000 AAdvantage bonus miles may be earned under this Offer.
- Your account will be credited 6-8 weeks after travel with AAdvantage miles
How Many Bonus Miles and Hyatt Points Will You Earn
I chose a random date in December for Hyatt Ziva Cancun and the rate was $243/night. Here are the approximate earnings for this night when you combine the Bonus Journeys Promotion for a basic member without elite status. (The bonus points for elite status members are 10%, 20% and 30% for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist members respectively.)
- 3645 (Quadruple Bonus Points WOH Credit Card Members)
- 1215 Base Points (not including elite bonus points)
- 1,000 AA Miles
- Credit Card Earnings (2.5% Conservatively)
If you value Hyatt points at a 1.7 cents each and AA Miles at 1.5 cents each this would be your return in dollars.
Value of Hyatt Points + Value of AA Miles + CC Earnings
(4860 x .017) + (1,000 x. .015) + (243 x .025)
82.62 + 15= $117.20 + 6.75 Credit Card Reward Earnings (Conservatively 2.5%)
103.7 in rewards on a $243 night.
Of course there are several of cards that offer bonuses on hotel stays and some specific to Hyatt that would increase the return in the “credit card rewards earning” above. Additionally, the equation assumes no elite status and thus no bonus points. As part of this promotion, there’s a limit of 30,000 AAdvantage miles you can earn. And since this promotion is stackable with Hyatt’s current generous promotions, like bonus journeys and double elite nights this is extremely generous. The chance to earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles on every single night is a great option for stays at Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties.