Bougie Miles may receive commissions from certain affiliates. BougieMiles.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. BougieMiles.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Marriott Amex Offer
There are a some new Amex Offers available today including a Marriott Amex Offer for Homes & Villas by Marriott, I was very happy to see on my new Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card and my Blue Cash Preferred (which has been getting every awesome offer lately.) Check your accounts and be strategic about which cards you add each offer to based on your category bonuses and spending offers- obviously you’re better off adding this offer to Marriott cards unless you need the spend for an offer on a different card. Currently Marriott has two promotions for Homes and Villas Bookings that will stack to earn 30 points per dollar spent (minimum of 25 points for dollar for anyone with no status). I value Marriott points at a little over 1 cent each so for me that’s a minimum 30% return and when you factor in the $200 discount from the Amex Offer- you’re essentially getting approximately 55% off of your stay. I am so excited to max out both of my offers on this one.
Any of these credit cards will qualify for the 10x Points per dollar.
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless (Chase)
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold (Chase)
Below are the details and links to each offer.
Marriott Amex Offer DETAILS
Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $800 USD in one or more transactions online at homesandvillasbymarriott.com between 10/15/2021 and 12/15/2021.
Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid at all Homes & Villas by Marriott International properties.
- Reservations for Homes & Villas by Marriott International properties must be made online at homesandvillasbymarriott.com.
- Excludes all other Marriott brands and gift card purchases. Cancellation fees apply and may vary by property.
- Offer valid on property rate and charges incurred at time of reservation.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a Homes & Villas by Marriott International property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $800 USD as posted to your account,
Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date (for example, if the final payment that occurs 30 days before your stay falls outside of the promotion dates, it will not count towards qualification).
Earn 10X Total Points at Homes & Villas by Marriott International
Combine Hotels.com Sale & Marriott Best Rate Guarantee for Amazing Deal
Book now through October 21, 2021 and earn 3X Points on any stay with Homes & Villas by Marriott International through March 31, 2022 (Here)
- A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn triple Points per stay at a participating home rental booked between October 7, 2021 and October 21, 2021 through the Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”). Stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning October 7, 2021 and with check-out on or before March 31, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- After the stay is completed, the promotion bonus Points awarded will be equal to twice the number of base Points earned per stay. Therefore, for each qualifying U.S. dollar spent, 15 total Points will be awarded.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
Leave a Reply