Grubhub Free Food Delivery
If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred, Reserve, Freedom or a Slate card you should have access to a free delivery subscription with Doordash. Doordash Dashpass is basically a subscription delivery service that offers monthly subscribers free delivery and reduced services fees on qualified orders. While this can be useful if you order from Doordash a lot, the food prices are inflated and it’s pretty easy to get free delivery on orders through a lot of other services. Today I was looking at something in my Grubhub account and noticed that the Grubhub+ page was offering a free month of membership to anyone with an existing Delivery Subscription membership. So here’s how you can get Grubhub free food delivery if you have Dashpass or Eatspass with Uber.
Feel free to use my Grubhub link to sign up or post your own in the comments.
I happen to love Grubhub for a few reasons, the biggest of which is that they deliver Taco Bell. They also don’t seem to inflate prices like other services and offer rewards for certain merchants in addition to”perks” which are basically discounts. American Express Gold Cardholders can get the $10 monthly statement credit on Grubhub deliveries as well so it’s a no brainer for rewards. There also happens to be an Amex offer which we covered at Miles to Memories.
- Grubhub+ members receive a $10 Grubhub credit (“Cashback Reward”) for every $100 spent on Grubhub+ eligible order subtotals
- Free delivery
- Access to dedicated customer care (this is great because I’ve always loved Grubhub with the major caveat being that they offer terrible customer service)
Free delivery applicable on orders $12+ (before tax, tip, and fees) from Grubhub+ eligible restaurants only. Additional fees may apply and vary on orders.
- Limited supply available (expect high demand). Participation is first come, first-serve as determined by Grubhub.
- Proof is subject to verification by Grubhub. By providing your email address to Grubhub, you certify that the email address belongs to you and agree that Grubhub may contact you at the email address provided.
- Grubhub+ is an automatically renewing membership service requiring recurring payments.
- After your free trial ends, your free trial will convert to a paid Grubhub+ membership and Grubhub will automatically charge you each month at the then-current rate plus tax until you cancel. (Currently $9.99)
- Cashback Rewards expire within 90 days following the date user’s most recent Cashback Reward is issued.
- Free 30 day trial available for 30 days from date trial is initiated. Free trial offer available for a limited time only.