Check your email for an awesome Grubhub promo if you're a Grubhub+ member. This one seems targeted since there seem to be a few different offer variations out there. If you're targeted, you will save $10 off any pickup order you place for “breakfast” (see my note below) once per day through the end of June. There's no minimum so yesterday I got a smoothie for a grand total of $1.68. If you use this today as well as the remaining days in June you'll get an extra $40 in free food. Not too shabby for a $10 month membership.
How to Redeem this Offer
- Must be an active Grubhub+ member to redeem.
- Available for pickup orders only.
- To redeem, click on the link in the email or enter the promo code listed in the terms of the email at checkout on a qualifying order.
- Available only between 6:00 AM – 11:00 AM local time daily through 6/30/20. Expires 6/30/20 at 11:00 AM local time (NOTE: I redeemed the offer at 2:53 pm EST and it still worked so you can probably use it all day.)
Feel free to use my Grubhub link to sign up or post your own in the comments.
- Grubhub+ members receive a $10 Grubhub credit (“Cashback Reward”) for every $100 spent on Grubhub+ eligible order subtotals
- Free delivery
- Access to dedicated customer care (this is great because I’ve always loved Grubhub with the major caveat being that they offer terrible customer service)
- Free delivery applicable on orders $12+ (before tax, tip, and fees) from Grubhub+ eligible restaurants only. Additional fees may apply and vary on orders.