Bougie Miles may receive commissions from certain affiliates. BougieMiles.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. BougieMiles.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
In This Post
NYC Mastercard Promo
Anyone who lives in or plans on visiting NYC now through February, 2021 (or while supplies last) can save 50% on select restaurants via statement credits on their registered Mastercard. Mastercard is running a promotion which can save you up to $100 per MasterCard at select restaurants, hotels, experiences and more. I was able to register several Mastercards for the promotion so you should be able to get $100 in statement credits per card. Something else that’s really cool about the restaurant savings is that you still qualify for the credit if you order through Grubhub.
Get $10 back for every $20 spent in a single transaction at participating restaurants & experiences in New York City with your registered Mastercard.
Get $25 back for every $100 spent in a single transaction at participating hotels in New York City with a registered Mastercard.
List of participating restaurants, hotels, experiences and more.
HOW TO REGISTER:
In order to get the statement credit, you must first register your eligible Mastercard. You can register at: MCAllinNYC.com. You must register your card prior to paying for an eligible purchase with your Mastercard (at a participating merchant) in order to receive any statement credit for either program. Some cards may be ineligible to register. If you have previously registered for All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways, you are already enrolled in NYC Restaurant Week To Go. If you have enrolled in NYC Restaurant Week To Go, you are also registered for All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways.
Participating restaurants, tours, retailers, attractions, museums, cultural institutions, sports and wellness facilities
- Spend $20 or more in a single transaction on your registered Mastercard® credit or debit card at participating restaurants, tours, retailers, attractions, museums, cultural institutions, sports and wellness facilities and others (excluding hotels) and receive a $10 statement credit; or
- Spend $100 or more in a single transaction on your registered Mastercard credit or debit card at participating hotels and receive a $25 statement credit on your registered Mastercard account.
- Statement credits should show within approximately five (5) business days of the date of qualifying purchase. This promotion may end prior to March 31, 2021 subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein or at NYC & Company and Mastercard’s discretion.
- For hotels participating in All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways, any transactions made within a hotel property may be regarded as a hotel transaction and may be subject to the $100 transaction minimum to be eligible for a statement credit. Statement credit availability is determined at time of transaction and not at point of reservation being made. For hotel stays, it is possible that statement credit supply may expire between the time your reservation is made and the time it is paid for, usually on the checkout day of your stay.
- Unless otherwise indicated, All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways offers are only available at participating merchants via direct, in-store purchases. Online transactions may not be eligible unless made at participating merchants specifically indicated as such on the merchant listing on nycgo.com/ng. For full program terms, please visit nycgo.com/ng-terms. Offers will vary. Please visit nycgo.com/neighborhood-getaways for further details on each individual offer.
NYC Mastercard Promo Thoughts
This is kind of amazing for a few reasons. First NYC restauarant week is usually $29-$35 and you usually have to eat in which can mean you miss out if there are no reservations available. Currently each participating restaurant has a To-Go Offer for $20.21 Below is the offer and terms for Tao.