Bougie Miles may receive commissions from certain affiliates. BougieMiles.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. BougieMiles.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Wyndham Status Match to Caesars
Wyndham Rewards extended everyone’s current elite status through the end of 2022 which means the Wyndham status match to Caesars Diamond is extended for another year. BUT this year is even better because you don’t even have to rematch your Wyndham Status- so they basically saved us a step. As we’ve covered over the years, the status expiration dates between the two programs overlap- allowing you to rematch status every year. This is awesome this year because Wyndham status has been much harder to come by since they stopped their generous hotel status match offer. In recent years Wyndham status expired at the end of the year so on January 1st you’d have to login to your Caesars Rewards account and initiate a tier match from Caesars back to Wyndham. Then when Caesars status expires at the end of January, you’d rematch it to your Wyndham level and voila another year of freebies. Caesars Rewards Status expires at the end of January, so February 1, 2022 log back onto this page and complete the tier match upgrade to extend Caesars Diamond.
Caesars Rewards Status Match Changes 2022
UPDATE: March 24, 2022– the Caesars Diamond Match from Wyndham is only available to Wyndham elites who have earned their Wyndham Rewards status through stays OR have Wyndham status from any of the Wyndham Rewards credit cards.
For everything you need to know about Caesars Rewards, I have an exhaustive guide you should check out for any and all questions regarding benefits and partnerships. 2022 Caesars Rewards Guide (Earn & Redeem Tier Credits, Rewards Credits and Benefits).
Caesars Rewards and Wyndham Rewards Partner Overview
Members of both programs are able to link your Caesars Rewards account to a Wyndham Rewards account and your status will be matched into reciprocal tiers.
- Platinum Caesars Rewards members will be matched to the same level in Wyndham Rewards.
- All Diamond and Seven Stars members will match to Diamond level in Wyndham Rewards.
Wyndham Rewards Platinum and Diamond members will also be able to match their status in Caesars Rewards.
How to Keep Caesars Diamond Status through 2023
This year all you have to do is complete the status match from Wyndham to Caesars after your Caesars status expires at the end of January (assuming you are still eligible for a match). You can also keep Caesars Diamond status by having the Wyndham Rewards Business Earner Credit Card or maintaining a Founderscard Account. (This is my referral link but please only use it if you are getting the best deal that way.) For those who prefer a list- I got you.
- Match your Wyndham Rewards Status to Caesars Rewards.
- Automatic Diamond Status from the Wyndham Rewards Business Earner Credit Card from Barclays.
- Founderscard Membership also offers automatic Caesars Diamond Status.
- Earn Caesars Rewards status through spend and gambling.
Caesars Rewards Diamond Benefits
There are too many benefits to mention, but the following list are the most popular and valuable benefits.
- Waived resort fees on stays.
- $100 Celebration Dinner Certificate.
- Complimentary valet & self-parking.
- Complimentary tickets to select shows & attractions.
- Access to the VIP Laurel Lounges (depending on which level of Diamond you are you may need to pay 10k Rewards credits for each person.)
- Complimentary stay at Atlantis, Paradise Island in The Bahamas. (Updated for 2022 with a much better offer than previous years.)
- 2 free nights at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai.
- Free bets and credits for online betting and casino apps.