Bougie Miles may receive commissions from certain affiliates. BougieMiles.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. BougieMiles.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
NEW! Caesars Rewards Visa: Earn Status + 2 Free Nights w/ Tier Credits
Caesars Credit Card Tier Earnings
Caesars Rewards has upped the ante and made a huge improvement on the new Caesars Rewards Visa credit card by offering cardmembers a huge opportunity to earn a lot of tier credits towards tier status and two free nights using their Caesars credit card. For the first time, new and existing Caesars Rewards members will earn not just Reward Credits but also have the opportunity to earn Caesars Diamond Tier Status with purchases made using their Caesars Rewards Visa card. This new offer allows you to earn Caesars Diamond status extremely easily plus gives you two free nights, here are the complete details and how it all breaks down. For everything else you need to know about the Caesars Rewards Visa, check out the full Bougie Miles review “Caesars Rewards Credit Card Review (Total Rewards)- Is it Right for You?“.
Caesars Rewards Best Credit Card Offer
The current sign-up bonus is 10,000 Reward Credits and 2,500 Tier Credits as a bonus when you use your Caesars Rewards Visa Card and spend $1000 outside of a Caesars Rewards destination within the first 90 days of being approved. BUT even better than that- you’ll also earn another 2500 Tier Credits and Platinum Status upon activation and use of your card within the first 90 days. That’s a whopping 5,000 Tier Credits just for spending $1000 and it doesn’t end there- this is the best part– if you spend $5000 on the card in the calendar year you’ll earn another 5,000 Tier Credits! This will give you 10,000 Tier Credits towards the highly coveted Caesars Diamond Status. You’ll also earn two additional free nights in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Lake Tahoe or Reno since you get a free night for every 5,000 Tier Credits earned in 2022.
Related: 2022 Caesars Rewards Guide (Earn & Redeem Tier Credits, Rewards Credits and Benefits)
Tier Credit Details
- Earn 10,000 Reward Credits and 2,500 Tier Credits Use your Caesars Rewards Visa Card outside of a Caesars Rewards destination within the first 90 days of approval to earn 10,000 Rewards Credits and 2,500 Tier Credits after spending a total of $1,000. 1,000 Rewards Credits is worth about $100.
- 2,500 Additional Tier Credits for activating and using the card.
- 5,000 More Tier Credits after spending $5,000 in a year (only $4K more than the spending for the welcome bonus)
- 2 Free Nights since you get 1 for each 5,000 Tier Credits earned in 2022.
Caesars Rewards Visa Benefits
- Upgrade to Platinum Status upon activation and one purchase
- 2,500 Tier Credits upon activation and one purchase
- 5,000 Tier Credits for $5,000 Spend in a calendar year.
- No Annual Fee.
- Rewards don’t expire as long as you earn one credit every six months as a card member.
- Welcome offer- 10,000 Rewards Credits and 2500 Tier Credits
Caesars Credit Card- Offers Amazing Value, Elite Status Free Nights and More
Thanks to this revamp, it probably makes a lot of sense for more people to sign up for the credit card because they’ll get 10,000 Tier Credits and thereby two free nights, 10,000 Caesars Rewards Credits, Platinum status and be extremely close to earning Caesars Diamond status which will be pretty hard to get for next year since Caesars will no longer be matching Wyndham Rewards Status for members who matched into the program. To earn Diamond Status you would need 5,000 more tier credits which can pretty easily be done with the Diamond in a Day Bonus. Caesar’s Status is earned based on your activity in the calendar year so you could do the Diamond in a day 5k bonus and earn Caesars Rewards Diamond Plus which has some significant benefits over standard Diamond Status like free lounge access and an upgraded Atlantis trip as well as a larger monthly free bet. (Full details on the monthly bet here “Caesars Rewards and Tier Credits Via New Sportsbetting Apps“.
Related: Awesome Updates to the Caesars Rewards Free Atlantis Stay
Credit Card Rewards Earnings
The Caesars Rewards Credit Card earns the following number of Rewards credits in each of the following categories:
- 5 Reward Credits for every $1 spent at Caesars Rewards destinations
- 2 Reward Credits for every $1 spent on restaurant, travel and entertainment
- 1 Reward Credit for every $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted
- 4 Reward Credits on Caesars Rewards Dining– Offer is exclusive to Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card holders enrolled in the Caesars Rewards program.
Related: MGM Rewards Credit Card Review: Is it Right for You?
How to Earn Caesars Rewards Elite Tier Status
- Status Match Promotion
- Caesars regularly offers promotions allowing elite members from other casino Program to receive a comparable tier match. Check the Promo Page for qualifying partners and eligible status levels.
- Status Match from Wyndham Rewards.
- Wyndham Rewards Platinum and Diamond members can match to a reciprocal status in Caesars Rewards (and Vice-versa). As of March, 2022- only Wyndham members who have earned status with Wyndham or via the Wyndham credit cards is able to match to Caesars Rewards. Status Match Page.
- Caesars Rewards Visa currently Offers Platinum status after using the card to make a purchase within the first 90 days.
- Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card gives cardholders Wyndham Diamond status which can be matched to Caesars Diamond.
- Earn status the old fashioned way by racking up enough Tier Credits and Tier Credit Bonuses
- FoundersCard Membership.
- Caesars Rewards Salute Card: Both active duty military and veterans. Members receive automatic Platinum status and 10% discount on room rates all year round.
C J says
Free nights ….can be weekend nights ?
Theoretically yes, but I’m guessing it’s based on availability which means they’re harder to book unless you’re not too picky about property or dates.
Yes, no restriction on which nights as long as there’s availability for a free night and programs are so sketchy about how that’s figured out. Best to just call with a few dates in mind.
So the free nights still have resort fees? It seems better to save the free nights until Diamond level or possibly just focus on the Wyndham Business card.
I actually would do both, yes the free nights would have resort fees if you didn’t get to 15k Tier Credits but if you’re at 10 how could you not do a quick Diamond in a day. Though the Wyndham Card is a sure thing- it just limits some of the benefits since it’s a match.
Planning a trip in August, if I apply for the card today, spend 15k in the next month does my new tier status kick in right away?
Tom Thurmond says
It says that if you spend $5,000, you earn 5000 TIER credits. Is that just the first year? Or if I earn 5000 tier credits in 2022 by spending $5k, and then I spend $5k in 2023, can I earn 5000 tier credits again in 2023?
I need the answer to this.
Same, what is the answer??
RUTHIE TYUS says
When will the 2022 year’s amount spent with the Visa Card be evaluated and added to your 2023 Tier Credits?
Mark R. says
Hi Bethany – do you know if the Platinum Status automatically renews each year you keep the Caesars Rewards Visa open?