Bougie Miles may receive commissions from certain affiliates. BougieMiles.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. BougieMiles.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
In This Post
Caesars Rewards Credit Card
The Caesars Rewards Visa credit card issued by Comenity Bank (previously known as the Total Rewards Credit Card) gives you automatic Caesars Rewards Platinum status and 2,500 Tier credits when you activate and use the card and now members can earn up to 10,000 Tier Credits in addition to 10,000 Rewards Credits when they apply. Members earn rewards credits on all purchases made with the Caesars credit card, even those made outside of Caesars locations. Purchases made with the card earn reward points that can be used at Caesars casinos and hotels worldwide. The Bougiemiles Caesars Credit Card Review will cover the benefits, rewards points value and the pros and cons of this no fee card issued by Comenity Bank. Click here to login in to your account or apply for the card and find out more about the cards benefits, current promotions and see their official FAQ. Caesars Rewards points can be used for free play, resort spend and dining costs in addition to lesser known things like merchandise, concert tickets and gift cards.
Read all about the new changes to the Caesars Rewards Visa and how the Tier Credits will be a huge benefit plus give you two free nights in this post.
Caesars Total Rewards Visa Benefits
- Automatic Upgrade to Platinum Level Status after your first purchase on the card.
- No Annual Fee.
- VIP Benefits Really Kick in when you spend $10,000 in a calendar year, the following benefits apply to the upcoming year.
- VIP line access at participating restaurants.
- VIP line check-in.
- VIP line for taxis and entertainment venues.
- Preferred entry into participating Las Vegas nightclubs.
- Pool access at all Las Vegas properties (this is pretty amazing since you can access the pools without being a hotel guest).
Caesars Credit Card Rewards
Rewards Credits Bonus Earnings
- 5x Reward Credits for every $1 spent at Caesars Rewards resorts and casinos* and on sport, concert, and show tickets near you through Caesars Rewards Live Events.
- 3x Rewards Credits with Caesars Rewards Dining (Earn up to 2 Reward Credits for every dollar spent when you use your linked Caesars Rewards® Visa® Credit Card at participating locations. PLUS: Visa will add 1 additional Reward Credit per dollar spent dining into your Caesars Rewards account!)
- 2x Reward Credits for every $1 spent on airlines, gas, and groceries.
- 1 Reward Credit for every $1 everywhere else Visa is accepted.
Sign-Up Bonus Value
The current sign-up bonus is 10,000 Reward Credits and 2,500 Tier Credits as a bonus when you use your Caesars Rewards Visa Card and spend $1000 outside of a Caesars Rewards destination within the first 90 days of being approved. 10,000 Rewards Credits is worth approximately $100.
- 2,500 Additional Tier Credits for activating and using the card.
- 5,000 More Tier Credits after spending $5,000 in a year (only $4K more than the spending for the welcome bonus)
- 2 Free Nights since you get 1 for each 5,000 Tier Credits earned in 2022.
How to Redeem Caesars Rewards Points
Rewards earned on the Caesars Rewards card can of course be used at Caesars Properties but also in an eclectic mix of ways. Of course the card being tied to Caesars could be a drawback for anyone who doesn’t travel to Caesars destinations, but there are other ways to use the points that could create value for most people like by transferring them to Wyndham Rewards and using them for stays worldwide.
Reward Credits can be redeemed in the following ways:
- Reward Credits used for dining at participating outlets are at a 1:1 ratio.
- Gift Cards and In-room movies are redeemed at a 2:1 ratio.
- Matched status with Caesars UK and the ability to transfer credits back and forth between programs
- Caesars Entertainment properties: 100 RCs = $1 (can be used towards your hotel bill at the time of checkout, as long as your Caesars Rewards account number is attached to the reservation at check-in.)
- Gaming Vouchers and Free Play: 200 RC’s = $1
- Transferred to Wyndham Rewards.
- Points can also be used to buy in to WSOP.
What hotels are part of Caesars rewards?
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- The Cromwell Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Harrah’s Las Vegas
- The Linq Hotel and Casino
- Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace
- Planet Hollywood
- Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
Where can I get my Caesars Rewards Credit card?
Login to your Caesars Rewards Account and click here
How do you Get Platinum Status in Caesars with the Credit Card
Spend $0.01 in the first 90 days on qualifying purchases made with your Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card, minus returns, to upgrade to Platinum status. To maintain this status, a customer must spend $5,000 in each calendar year on the Caesars Rewards Visa® Credit Card. Spend amount excludes balance transfers.
Is the Caesars Rewards (FKA Total Rewards) credit card worth it?
There are much better cards out there for Caesars Rewards members like the Wyndham Rewards cards but the Caesars Rewards Visa is a decent option for Caesars fans if they’re looking for a fee free credit card with a few key perks for casino visits. The VIP Perks Pass is probably the most valuable perk. Anyone who has waited on a long line at check-in knows how awesome priority access is.
Wyndham Rewards members get matched status into Caesars Rewards and vice versa— but their co-branded credit cards are issued by Barclays and the Wyndham Earner Business Card, i.e. the one that comes with Diamond status has an annual fee and may be unavailable to anyone who doesn’t qualify for a business card, so it may be a less attractive option for anyone who’s just looking for priority access in Vegas.
Overall, no one is going to be blown away by this card but the benefits are generous as compared to other no fee cards and it’s always nice to have elite status perks without putting in all the effort to earn it through casino play.
No, Caesars Rewards is simply the rebranded version of Total Rewards and while Caesars has made changes to the program since renaming it, it’s by and large the same program.
Comenity Bank issues the Caesars Rewards Credit Card which earns rewards with the Caesars Rewards casino program.
Caesars Rewards credits are worth anywhere from .5 cents to 1 cent per peice when redeemed for fixed value things like gift cards and food but can be transferred to Wyndham for values well over 2 cents a piece.
Comenity Bank is known for being fairly generous with credit card approvals so it’s very possible that you could get approved for a Caesars Rewards Visa with credit as low as 640.