Mlife Credit Card
The M life Rewards Mastercard gives you automatic Mlife rewards status and allows you to earn rewards points and tier credits to advance to higher Mlife Tiers on all purchases made with the M life credit card. Purchases made with the Mlife Mastercard earn both tier credits and points that can be used at MGM M life casinos and hotels worldwide. The Bougie Miles Mlife Credit Card Review will cover the benefits, value and pros and cons of this no fee card issued by First Bankcard.
2020 MGM Mlife REWARDS GUIDE (PLUS EARNING AND REDEEMING TIER CREDITS, REWARDS CREDITS AND BENEFITS)
Points and Tier Credits Bonus Earnings
- 3X points and tier credits per $1 spent at MLife Rewards destinations
- 2X points and tier credits per $1 spent on gas station and supermarket purchases.
- 1X points and tier credits per $1 spent everywhere else.
Sign-Up Bonus Value
The current sign-up bonus is 10,000 points after you spend $1,000 on the card in it's first 3 billing cycles. This is worth approximately $100 so it's about a 10% return on the required $1000 in spend.
How to Redeem Mlife Rewards Points
Rewards earned on the M life Mastercard can only be used at Mlife Properties so this could be a drawback for anyone who doesn't travel to Mlife destinations, although it would be unlikely for those people to consider the co-branded credit card. They are worth $.01 each when they're redeemed for Express Comps or FREEPLAY.
Points (earned on slot play and the M life Rewards Mastercard)
- Earn Points when playing your favorite slots or video poker machines
- Redeem your Points for FREEPLAY (simply select POINTPlay from the menu at any slot machine)
- Convert points to Express Comps at any M life Rewards desk
- Free slot play is only available at the casino where you converted points to FREEPLAY
Express Comps (can’t be used for free play)
- Redeem Express Comps for hotel accommodations, dining, entertainment, M life Rewards Moments and more at any M life Rewards destination
What hotels are part of M life rewards?
Is the Mlife credit card worth it?
The M Life Rewards MasterCard is a decent option for MGM M life fans if they're looking for a fee free credit card with a few perks for casino visits. Free parking is probably the most valuable perk of this no annual fee card and access to priority check in at Mlife Resorts is a close second. Anyone who has waited on a long line at Borgata, Bellagio and Aria knows how much time can be saved with this value added perk. Automatic Pearl status and bonus earning categories that can help you reach higher status levels can be helpful in certain circumstances.
World of Hyatt offers elite members a variety of benefits for stays at participating MGM resorts as well as well as matched status into Mlife Tiers— but their co-branded credit card issued by Chase has an annual fee and may be unavailable to anyone who is over 5/24 so it may be a less attractive option for anyone who's just looking for free parking.
Overall, no one is going to be blown away by this card but the benefits are generous as compared to other no fee cards and it's always nice to have elite status without putting in any effort.